Sales of new and used cars and related products and services by new car dealerships account for 90 percent of industry revenue; used car dealerships make up the remaining 10 percent. In addition to cars, dealerships commonly offer parts and accessories, maintenance and repair services, financing plans, extended warranties, and insurance.

Beltran Accounting Services team get to know and understand each client’s unique goals, "one-on-one." We combine our experience and knowledge on the industry to give you custom-tailored solutions to enhance your profitability and efficiency.

In general, Beltran Accounting Services provides a wide range of services for automotive dealership customers, including:

  • LIFO
  • Cost Segregation
  • Operational & Internal Control Reviews
  • Inventory Control
  • Interest Rate/Bank/Factory Negotiations
  • Buy/Sell Agreements