CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPERS:
Commercial construction accounts for about two-thirds of the annual value of construction put in place in the US; residential construction accounts for about one-third. Managing a construction company requires management's continuous consideration to every facet of the business. Construction companies must create successful relationships with bonding companies, banks and clients; comply with special tax regulations that apply to the construction industry; implement complex job cost accounting and reporting systems; display expertise in personnel issues; and make difficult financial and business decisions.
Beltran Accounting Services’ experience with construction contractors has given us a unique insight into the issues impacting this industry. From percentage of completion accounting and alternative minimum tax calculations to assisting clients in securing financing and bonding, we provide the full scope of services to this complex industry.
The services we provide the construction industry include:
- Preparation of compiled, reviewed or financial statements conforming to presentation preferred by sureties and banks
- Assistance in obtaining financing, including compiled forecasted or projected statements of income and cash flow and personal financial statements
- Job cost systems evaluation and design
- Tax planning services designed to minimize income taxes using various tax methods specifically available to contractors
- Preparation of all business tax returns including corporate and partnership filings
- Preparation of accounting and tax "physical" to determine if appropriate and most advantageous accounting and income tax guidelines are being utilized